Saturday, November 8, 2008

Officially move in December

Mike and I were able to make some definitive decisions this week regarding our upcoming move. The first major thing will be movers coming to pack up our home the first week of December. Then Mike will leave on the 7th for Little Rock, Arkasas to start his training while I stay with the kids and finish out school 'til the holiday break. He'll come back here for Christmas with his parents and then the whole family will move to Little Rock the last week of December. We put our name on the base TLF waiting list which is a fully furnished three bedroom house. We won't have to set up or close any utility accounts, we'll be walking distance to the school on base, and they will let me bring our cat. God is slowly showing us He is providing our every need. And now we are waiting to see what He will do with our house... still looking for renters or buyers.

So that is the most current update on our end. In the meantime, I am relishing every last moment of our time here. I am really going to miss the people here - my church family, my women's Biblestudy, my neighbors, and my friends. God has really blessed us here. Thank you, LORD!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That's a lot of decisions to make in one weekend! I'll be praying for you all as you walk through these transitions! Keep me posted. Love you!

Angela Baylis said...

Sounds like He is taking care of the details! Wow! You guys have a lot on your plate right now! I was just thinking about you and wanted you to know you are in my prayers!
Much love,
Angie xoxo

Lisa Smith said...

Wow! It is so encouraging to God's provision in your life! Are you still planning a trip to Aggieland? I'll be here...