Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cardboard Box Maze
















Last night, for Halloween, our church sponsored a Fun Fall Festival. Mike came up with the idea of creating a "Cardboard Box Maze" three years ago. This is this year's edition! We all had a blast putting it together over several hours.
The Fun Fall Festival turned out to be a great outreach to our community. It provided a safe and fun place for lots of children to play in activities, get free candy, and earn prizes. This is one of the many things I will miss about our church when I leave. Maybe I can convince our next church to do something similar... God willing. ; ) Happy late Holloween and welcome to November!

2 comments:

Shonda said...

I saw the maze! That is incredible. I was not allowed to go through. I wanted to crawl through it, oh well. I suppose it was for the kids. Ya'll did a fantastic job!!

Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Michelle said...

Looks like a great maze this year! Kaden was so sad our church didn't have a maze and wanted to go back to Del Rio! Love you guys!