Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moving Day Has Arrived

Praise the Lord, He provided renters for our home. The first people to inquire about our house saw it and called within a few hours to say they wanted to rent. That was last Monday (9 days ago). This past Monday we got confirmation that movers would be coming on Tuesday, the next day! So needless to say, my world (my home) has been turned upside down and inside out in less than 48 hours. I would compare this move to ripping a bandaid off. If it is going to happen, just do it fast.

So where are we going to live now, you ask? Mike's parents have graciously opened thier home to us. We will be with them for about three weeks, two of which Mike will be in training. We'll stay in Del Rio through Christmas, then head up to Arkansas by the New Year where we will live in a full furnished three-bedroom TLF (temporary living facility-small house) on base. They even said I could bring my cat. ; ) And the school will be walking distance for the girls. Isn't God good? And to think I was sweating the details.

Thanks for praying for us through this move. We still have 7 more months to go before we finish and appreciate any continued prayers. We are greatful for those who are "living" this with us. Enjoy the before and after pics of the move. ; )
Me stressed! Me relaxed!




The boys room before... and after.




The dining room before... and after.


The living room before... and after.











Good buy stuff. See you in 7 months, God willing.
















3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!!! This is the fastest craziest move I've ever heard of! You are definitly in my prayers!!! Love you and wish I could keep your kiddos for you!

Shonda said...

No! I cant believe it! You're right, it's so fast. I'm praying for you. Lots of love.
Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

The Lovegren Bunch said...

love you guys a bunch!! i will be praying for you as you transition. the hardest part will be Arkansas, but you're strong, so i know you can handle it!!!